General Phone Number: 763-230-7470
Avanti Center for Girls provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Minneapolis.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Avanti Center for Girls is run by a private non-profit organization.
Avanti Center for Girls provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Avanti Center for Girls provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Avanti Center for Girls utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Avanti Center for Girls utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Avanti Center for Girls and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Avanti Center for Girls.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Avanti Center for Girls offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Avanti Center for Girls
Avanti Center for Girls provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services