General Phone Number: 303-617-2300
Aurora Mental Health Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Aurora.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Aurora Mental Health Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Aurora Mental Health Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Residential mental health rehab
Aurora Mental Health Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Aurora Mental Health Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Aurora Mental Health Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Aurora Mental Health Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Aurora Mental Health Center.
Aurora Mental Health Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Aurora Mental Health Center
Aurora Mental Health Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services