General Phone Number: 312-569-7225
Auburn Gresham VA CBOC provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Chicago.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Auburn Gresham VA CBOC is run by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Auburn Gresham VA CBOC provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Auburn Gresham VA CBOC provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Auburn Gresham VA CBOC utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Auburn Gresham VA CBOC utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Auburn Gresham VA CBOC and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Auburn Gresham VA CBOC.
Auburn Gresham VA CBOC offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Auburn Gresham VA CBOC provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Suicide prevention services