General Phone Number: 407-875-3700
Aspire Health Partners provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Sanford.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Aspire Health Partners is run by a private non-profit organization.
Aspire Health Partners provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
Aspire Health Partners provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Aspire Health Partners utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Aspire Health Partners utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Aspire Health Partners and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Aspire Health Partners.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Aspire Health Partners offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Aspire Health Partners
Aspire Health Partners provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing