General Phone Number: 407-875-3700
Aspire Health Partners provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Orlando.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Aspire Health Partners is run by a private non-profit organization.
Aspire Health Partners provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Aspire Health Partners provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Aspire Health Partners utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Individual psychotherapy
Aspire Health Partners utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Droperidol (Inapsine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Aspire Health Partners and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Aspire Health Partners .
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Aspire Health Partners offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Aspire Health Partners
Aspire Health Partners provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services