General Phone Number: 407-875-3700
Aspire Health Partners provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Casselberry.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Aspire Health Partners is run by a private non-profit organization.
Aspire Health Partners provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Aspire Health Partners provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Aspire Health Partners utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Aspire Health Partners utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Aspire Health Partners and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Aspire Health Partners.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Aspire Health Partners offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Aspire Health Partners
Aspire Health Partners provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assisted Outpatient Treatment
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services