General Phone Number: 949-364-4246
ASPIRE at Mission Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Mission Viejo.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
ASPIRE at Mission Hospital is run by a private non-profit organization.
ASPIRE at Mission Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
ASPIRE at Mission Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
ASPIRE at Mission Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
ASPIRE at Mission Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at ASPIRE at Mission Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at ASPIRE at Mission Hospital.
- Transitional age young adults
ASPIRE at Mission Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at ASPIRE at Mission Hospital
ASPIRE at Mission Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services