General Phone Number: 209-726-3090 x5206
Admissions Phone Number: 209-725-2125
Aspiranet provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Merced.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Aspiranet is run by a private non-profit organization.
Aspiranet provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Aspiranet provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Aspiranet utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Aspiranet utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Aspiranet and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Aspiranet.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Aspiranet offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Aspiranet
Aspiranet provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care