General Phone Number: 218-724-8844
Arrowhead House East provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Duluth.
- Mental Health Treatment
Arrowhead House East is run by a private for-profit organization.
Arrowhead House East provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Arrowhead House East provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Arrowhead House East utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Couples/family therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
Arrowhead House East utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Arrowhead House East and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Arrowhead House East.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Arrowhead House East offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Arrowhead House East
Arrowhead House East provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services