General Phone Number: 928-344-8800
Arizonas Children Association provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Yuma.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Arizonas Children Association is run by a private non-profit organization.
Arizonas Children Association provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Arizonas Children Association provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Arizonas Children Association utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Arizonas Children Association utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Arizonas Children Association and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Arizonas Children Association.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Active duty military
- Active duty military
- Military families
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Arizonas Children Association offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Arizonas Children Association
Arizonas Children Association provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services