General Phone Number: 602-200-9494
Arizona Mentor provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Chandler.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Arizona Mentor is run by a private for-profit organization.
Arizona Mentor provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Arizona Mentor provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Arizona Mentor utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Arizona Mentor utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Arizona Mentor and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Arizona Mentor.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Arizona Mentor offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Arizona Mentor
Arizona Mentor provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services