General Phone Number: 602-253-8488
Arizona Center for Change provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Phoenix.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Arizona Center for Change is run by a private for-profit organization.
Arizona Center for Change provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Arizona Center for Change provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Arizona Center for Change utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Arizona Center for Change utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Arizona Center for Change and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Arizona Center for Change.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Arizona Center for Change offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Arizona Center for Change
Arizona Center for Change provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services