General Phone Number: 907-277-6677
Admissions Phone Number: 907-277-6677 x113
Arc of Anchorage provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Anchorage.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Arc of Anchorage is run by a private non-profit organization.
Arc of Anchorage provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Arc of Anchorage provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Arc of Anchorage utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Arc of Anchorage utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Arc of Anchorage and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Arc of Anchorage.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Arc of Anchorage offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Arc of Anchorage
Arc of Anchorage provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Therapeutic foster care
- Vocational rehabilitation services