General Phone Number: 912-367-4614
Admissions Phone Number: 800-746-3526
Appling Counseling Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Baxley.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Appling Counseling Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Appling Counseling Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Appling Counseling Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Appling Counseling Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Appling Counseling Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Appling Counseling Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Appling Counseling Center.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Appling Counseling Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Appling Counseling Center
Appling Counseling Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services