General Phone Number: 828-837-0071
Appalachian Community Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Murphy.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Appalachian Community Services is run by a private for-profit organization.
Appalachian Community Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Appalachian Community Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Appalachian Community Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Appalachian Community Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Appalachian Community Services and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Appalachian Community Services.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Appalachian Community Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Appalachian Community Services
Appalachian Community Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services