General Phone Number: 336-562-5576
Apogee Home Two provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Mebane.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Apogee Home Two is run by a private non-profit organization.
Apogee Home Two provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Apogee Home Two provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Apogee Home Two utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Group therapy
Apogee Home Two utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Apogee Home Two and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Apogee Home Two.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Apogee Home Two offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Apogee Home Two
Apogee Home Two provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Supported housing