General Phone Number: 850-653-9744
Admissions Phone Number: 850-523-3308
Apalachee Center Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Apalachicola.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Apalachee Center Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Apalachee Center Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Apalachee Center Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Apalachee Center Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Apalachee Center Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Apalachee Center Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Apalachee Center Inc.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Apalachee Center Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Apalachee Center Inc
Apalachee Center Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services