General Phone Number: 612-333-0111
Andrew Residence provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Minneapolis.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Andrew Residence is run by a private for-profit organization.
Andrew Residence provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Andrew Residence provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Andrew Residence utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
Andrew Residence utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Andrew Residence and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Andrew Residence.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Andrew Residence offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Andrew Residence provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Illness management and recovery
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services