General Phone Number: 907-563-1000
Anchorage Comm Mental Health Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Anchorage.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Anchorage Comm Mental Health Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
Anchorage Comm Mental Health Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Anchorage Comm Mental Health Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Anchorage Comm Mental Health Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Anchorage Comm Mental Health Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Anchorage Comm Mental Health Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Anchorage Comm Mental Health Services.
- Military families
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Anchorage Comm Mental Health Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Anchorage Comm Mental Health Services
Anchorage Comm Mental Health Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assisted Outpatient Treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services