General Phone Number: 630-856-9000 x5299
Admissions Phone Number: 630-856-5284
AMITA Health Adventist provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Hinsdale.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
AMITA Health Adventist is run by a private non-profit organization.
AMITA Health Adventist provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
AMITA Health Adventist provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
AMITA Health Adventist utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
AMITA Health Adventist utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at AMITA Health Adventist and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at AMITA Health Adventist.
AMITA Health Adventist offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at AMITA Health Adventist
AMITA Health Adventist provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Education services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services