General Phone Number: 509-300-1221
American Behavioral Health Systems Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Wenatchee.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
American Behavioral Health Systems Inc is run by a private for-profit organization.
American Behavioral Health Systems Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
American Behavioral Health Systems Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
American Behavioral Health Systems Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
American Behavioral Health Systems Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at American Behavioral Health Systems Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at American Behavioral Health Systems Inc.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
American Behavioral Health Systems Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
American Behavioral Health Systems Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services