General Phone Number: 209-223-6412
Amador County Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Sutter Creek.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Amador County Behavioral Health is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Amador County Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Amador County Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Amador County Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Amador County Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Amador County Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Other State Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Amador County Behavioral Health.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Amador County Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Amador County Behavioral Health
Amador County Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services