General Phone Number: 619-487-9201
Admissions Phone Number: 800-766-4274
Alvarado Parkway Institute provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in San Diego.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Alvarado Parkway Institute is run by a private for-profit organization.
Alvarado Parkway Institute provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Alvarado Parkway Institute provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Alvarado Parkway Institute utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Alvarado Parkway Institute utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Alvarado Parkway Institute and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Alvarado Parkway Institute.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Alvarado Parkway Institute offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Alvarado Parkway Institute
Alvarado Parkway Institute provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Suicide prevention services