General Phone Number: 888-973-5606
Admissions Phone Number: 877-721-5542
Alternative to Meds Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Sedona.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Alternative to Meds Center is run by a private for-profit organization.
Alternative to Meds Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Alternative to Meds Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Alternative to Meds Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Alternative to Meds Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Alternative to Meds Center and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Alternative to Meds Center.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Alternative to Meds Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Alternative to Meds Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Legal advocacy
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services