General Phone Number: 763-236-3800
Admissions Phone Number: 866-603-0016
Allina Mental Health Unity Clinic provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Minneapolis.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Allina Mental Health Unity Clinic is run by a private non-profit organization.
Allina Mental Health Unity Clinic provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Allina Mental Health Unity Clinic provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Allina Mental Health Unity Clinic utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Allina Mental Health Unity Clinic utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Allina Mental Health Unity Clinic and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Allina Mental Health Unity Clinic.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Allina Mental Health Unity Clinic offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Allina Mental Health Unity Clinic
Allina Mental Health Unity Clinic provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Suicide prevention services