General Phone Number: 208-286-7967
Allied Mental Health Services PLLC provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Star.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Allied Mental Health Services PLLC is run by a private for-profit organization.
Allied Mental Health Services PLLC provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Allied Mental Health Services PLLC provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Allied Mental Health Services PLLC utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Allied Mental Health Services PLLC utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Allied Mental Health Services PLLC and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Allied Mental Health Services PLLC.
Allied Mental Health Services PLLC offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Allied Mental Health Services PLLC
Allied Mental Health Services PLLC provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services