General Phone Number: 847-952-7460 x7471
Admissions Phone Number: 847-952-7460
Alexian Bros Center for Mental Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Arlington Heights.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Alexian Bros Center for Mental Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Alexian Bros Center for Mental Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Alexian Bros Center for Mental Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Alexian Bros Center for Mental Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Alexian Bros Center for Mental Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Alexian Bros Center for Mental Health and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Alexian Bros Center for Mental Health.
- Transitional age young adults
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Alexian Bros Center for Mental Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Alexian Bros Center for Mental Health
Alexian Bros Center for Mental Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services