General Phone Number: 704-366-8712
Admissions Phone Number: 855-362-8470
Alexander Youth Network provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Shelby.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Alexander Youth Network is run by a private non-profit organization.
Alexander Youth Network provides treatment in the following settings.
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Alexander Youth Network provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Alexander Youth Network utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Alexander Youth Network utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Alexander Youth Network and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Alexander Youth Network.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Alexander Youth Network offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Alexander Youth Network
Alexander Youth Network provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation