General Phone Number: 704-366-8712 x1241
Admissions Phone Number: 704-362-8470
Alexander Youth Network provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Charlotte.
- Mental Health Treatment
Alexander Youth Network is run by a private non-profit organization.
Alexander Youth Network provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Alexander Youth Network provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Alexander Youth Network utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Alexander Youth Network utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Alexander Youth Network and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Alexander Youth Network.
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Alexander Youth Network offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Alexander Youth Network
Alexander Youth Network provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services