General Phone Number: 229-724-2206
Admissions Phone Number: 229-724-2050
Albany Area Community Serv Board provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Blakely.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Albany Area Community Serv Board is run by a state government agency.
Albany Area Community Serv Board provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Albany Area Community Serv Board provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Albany Area Community Serv Board utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Albany Area Community Serv Board utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Albany Area Community Serv Board and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Albany Area Community Serv Board.
Albany Area Community Serv Board offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Albany Area Community Serv Board
Albany Area Community Serv Board provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services