General Phone Number: 907-346-2101
AK Child and Family provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Anchorage.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
AK Child and Family is run by a private non-profit organization.
AK Child and Family provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
AK Child and Family provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
AK Child and Family utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
AK Child and Family utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at AK Child and Family and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at AK Child and Family.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
AK Child and Family offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at AK Child and Family
AK Child and Family provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services