General Phone Number: 813-879-1649
Agency for Community Trt Servs provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Tampa.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Agency for Community Trt Servs is run by a private non-profit organization.
Agency for Community Trt Servs provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Agency for Community Trt Servs provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Agency for Community Trt Servs utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Agency for Community Trt Servs utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Agency for Community Trt Servs and possible financial assistance.
- Community Service Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Agency for Community Trt Servs.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Agency for Community Trt Servs offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Agency for Community Trt Servs provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing