General Phone Number: 847-723-5887
Admissions Phone Number: 847-723-5896
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Park Ridge.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital is run by a private non-profit organization.
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Electroconvulsive therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Illness management and recovery