General Phone Number: 773-296-3220
Advocate Illinois Masonic provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Chicago.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Advocate Illinois Masonic is run by a private non-profit organization.
Advocate Illinois Masonic provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Advocate Illinois Masonic provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Advocate Illinois Masonic utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Advocate Illinois Masonic utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Advocate Illinois Masonic and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Advocate Illinois Masonic.
- Transitional age young adults
Advocate Illinois Masonic offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Advocate Illinois Masonic
Advocate Illinois Masonic provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services