General Phone Number: 630-275-5900
Admissions Phone Number: 630-275-6107
Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Downers Grove.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital is run by a private non-profit organization.
Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Electroconvulsive therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Community Service Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services