General Phone Number: 808-263-5500
Admissions Phone Number: 808-263-5500 x5278
Adventist Health Castle provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Kailua.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Adventist Health Castle is run by a private non-profit organization.
Adventist Health Castle provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Adventist Health Castle provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Adventist Health Castle utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Adventist Health Castle utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Adventist Health Castle and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Adventist Health Castle.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Adventist Health Castle offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Adventist Health Castle provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services