General Phone Number: 407-303-5600
Admissions Phone Number: 407-303-8533
AdventHealth provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Orlando.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
AdventHealth is run by a private non-profit organization.
AdventHealth provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
AdventHealth provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
AdventHealth utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Electroconvulsive therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
AdventHealth utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at AdventHealth and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at AdventHealth.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
AdventHealth offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at AdventHealth
AdventHealth provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services