General Phone Number: 706-389-6767
Admissions Phone Number: 855-333-9544
Advantage Behavioral Health Systems provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Athens.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Advantage Behavioral Health Systems is run by a state mental health authority.
Advantage Behavioral Health Systems provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Advantage Behavioral Health Systems provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Advantage Behavioral Health Systems utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Advantage Behavioral Health Systems utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Advantage Behavioral Health Systems and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Advantage Behavioral Health Systems.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Advantage Behavioral Health Systems offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Advantage Behavioral Health Systems
Advantage Behavioral Health Systems provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care