General Phone Number: 706-389-6767 x7345
Advantage Behavioral Health Systems provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Athens.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Advantage Behavioral Health Systems is run by a state government agency.
Advantage Behavioral Health Systems provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Advantage Behavioral Health Systems provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Advantage Behavioral Health Systems utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Trauma therapy
Advantage Behavioral Health Systems utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Advantage Behavioral Health Systems and possible financial assistance.
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Advantage Behavioral Health Systems.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Advantage Behavioral Health Systems offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Advantage Behavioral Health Systems
Advantage Behavioral Health Systems provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services