General Phone Number: 762-234-6371
Admissions Phone Number: 706-213-2048 x2001
Advantage Behavioral Health Systems provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Elberton.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Advantage Behavioral Health Systems is run by a state mental health authority.
Advantage Behavioral Health Systems provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Advantage Behavioral Health Systems provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Advantage Behavioral Health Systems utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Advantage Behavioral Health Systems utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Advantage Behavioral Health Systems and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Advantage Behavioral Health Systems.
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Advantage Behavioral Health Systems offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Advantage Behavioral Health Systems
Advantage Behavioral Health Systems provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services