General Phone Number: 661-868-8155
Admissions Phone Number: 661-868-8123
Adult Services Crisis Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Bakersfield.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Adult Services Crisis Services is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Adult Services Crisis Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Adult Services Crisis Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Adult Services Crisis Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Adult Services Crisis Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Adult Services Crisis Services and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Adult Services Crisis Services.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Adult Services Crisis Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Adult Services Crisis Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services