General Phone Number: 336-370-9876
Adolescent Alternatives provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Greensboro.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Adolescent Alternatives is run by a private for-profit organization.
Adolescent Alternatives provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Adolescent Alternatives provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Adolescent Alternatives utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Adolescent Alternatives utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Adolescent Alternatives and possible financial assistance.
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Adolescent Alternatives.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Adolescent Alternatives offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Adolescent Alternatives
Adolescent Alternatives provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing