General Phone Number: 208-253-4242
Adams County Behav Health Servs provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Council.
- Mental Health Treatment
Adams County Behav Health Servs is run by a private non-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Adams County Behav Health Servs provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Adams County Behav Health Servs provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Adams County Behav Health Servs utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Adams County Behav Health Servs utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Adams County Behav Health Servs and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Adams County Behav Health Servs.
Adams County Behav Health Servs offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Adams County Behav Health Servs provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services