General Phone Number: 208-465-4833
Access Behavioral Health Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Nampa.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Access Behavioral Health Services is run by a private for-profit organization.
Access Behavioral Health Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Access Behavioral Health Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Access Behavioral Health Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Cognitive remediation therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Access Behavioral Health Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Access Behavioral Health Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Access Behavioral Health Services.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Access Behavioral Health Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Access Behavioral Health Services
Access Behavioral Health Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services