General Phone Number: 563-927-6700
Abbe Ctr for Comm Mental Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Manchester.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Abbe Ctr for Comm Mental Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Abbe Ctr for Comm Mental Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Abbe Ctr for Comm Mental Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Abbe Ctr for Comm Mental Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Abbe Ctr for Comm Mental Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Abbe Ctr for Comm Mental Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Abbe Ctr for Comm Mental Health.
Abbe Ctr for Comm Mental Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Abbe Ctr for Comm Mental Health
Abbe Ctr for Comm Mental Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Illness management and recovery