General Phone Number: 319-398-3562
Abbe Ctr for Comm Mental Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Cedar Rapids.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Abbe Ctr for Comm Mental Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Abbe Ctr for Comm Mental Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Abbe Ctr for Comm Mental Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Abbe Ctr for Comm Mental Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Abbe Ctr for Comm Mental Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Abbe Ctr for Comm Mental Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Abbe Ctr for Comm Mental Health.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Abbe Ctr for Comm Mental Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Abbe Ctr for Comm Mental Health
Abbe Ctr for Comm Mental Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services