General Phone Number: 208-476-7483
A to Z Counseling provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Orofino.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
A to Z Counseling is run by a private for-profit organization.
A to Z Counseling provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
A to Z Counseling provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
A to Z Counseling utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
A to Z Counseling utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at A to Z Counseling and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at A to Z Counseling.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
A to Z Counseling offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at A to Z Counseling
A to Z Counseling provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services