General Phone Number: 480-969-6955
A New Leaf Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Mesa.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
A New Leaf Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
A New Leaf Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
A New Leaf Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
A New Leaf Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
A New Leaf Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at A New Leaf Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at A New Leaf Inc.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
A New Leaf Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at A New Leaf Inc
A New Leaf Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services