General Phone Number: 831-476-1700
7th Avenue Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Santa Cruz.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
7th Avenue Center is run by a private for-profit organization.
7th Avenue Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
7th Avenue Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
7th Avenue Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
7th Avenue Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at 7th Avenue Center and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at 7th Avenue Center.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
7th Avenue Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
7th Avenue Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services