Whether you are a health care journalist, psychiatrist, social worker, or other mental health care professional, Mental Health Rehabs welcomes your expertise. Engage with our audience by submitting an article on any mental health topic.
WRITING FOR ADDICTIONTREATMENTMAGAZINE.COM
We’re always looking for experts in mental & behavioral health to share their perspectives and knowledge. Our online blog covers a wide range of topics with brief, timely items. Articles are usually longer and more comprehensive. See below for guidelines.
Mentalhealthrehabs.com is dedicated to providing the most accurate and reliable information on mental health to our audience. We invite qualified health and medical professionals to help us educate and connect with those impacted by mental illness via out website.
- Be submitted as a Word Doc or Google Doc.
- Be 100% original and not published anywhere else.
- Be well-written, clear, interesting, and above all, helpful.
- Use bullets or lists to make your entry easier for readers to “scan.”
- Provide attribution for all data or statistics cited with a hyperlink.
- Be educational and not overly self-promotional.
- Include a one-to-two-sentence author bio with a headshot.
- Include all images as separate attachments with citations.
- Be 500 – 1,500 words in length.
- Include no more than one link to your company’s website in the body of the post.
- Any images submitted must be original, that you hold the copyright to the content and that it has not been published previously or a proper citation is provided.
- Editors reserve the right to reject submissions for any reason.
- Editors reserve the right to make edits to submitted content.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in contributing an article to our online magazine. Thank you for your interest and valuable time.